Iguana Causes Chaos For Nursing Home With Power Outage
An iguana caused chaos for a nursing home in Florida after being electrocuted and causing a downed power line. The patents in the nursing home were required to be moved to another section that had air conditioning when the power went out on their floor. A generator was used, but did not cover the entire facility.
Patients then had to be transferred to the hospital in order to receive care. Iguanas are the number two animal cause for downed power lines. For more, read the story.
Posted on Wed, October 3, 2018
by Robert Carter filed under