Nursing Home Allows Patient To Die From Bedsores
A nursing home patient has died after the facility allowed him to suffer bedsores he did not have upon admission to the facility. "They told me this is the worst case of bedsores they have ever seen from that nursing home," his son recalled doctors and nurses telling him in the emergency room. "The sores were black. I'd never seen that before. I was shocked. I thought it was the black plague."
Unfortunately the facility had already been cited three times prior to the patient's bedsore for allowing other patients to acquire bedsores. The facility had a low star rating upon the patient's admission. For more, read the story.
Posted on Sun, January 13, 2019
by Robert Carter filed under