Nursing Home Patient Dies; Lawsuit Filed
A lawsuit has been filed against a nursing home for the death of a patient. The patient was a 44-year-old father and grandfather. He suffered stroke and was unable to care for himself when he was admitted.
The nursing home had a malfunctioning heating unit that caused the patient to overheat. His body temperature was 108 degrees at the time of his death. Another patient died and seven others were injured due to the heat conditions. For more, read the story.
Posted on Fri, November 9, 2018
by Robert Carter filed under