Nursing Home Veteran Dies After Developing Gangrene
A veteran of a nursing home is now deceased after developing gangrene on his genitals. The patient suffered from diabetes and was susceptible to gangrene. The nursing home staff failed to document his infection even though the smell was detectable from the entrance of his room.
The family is in shock after seeing the gangrenous area. They say it is not possible that anyone was washing their loved one if he deteriorated to the point he did. He was sent to the hospital for treatment and ultimately died shortly after surgery. For more, read the story.
Posted on Sun, December 16, 2018
by Robert Carter filed under